Refunds up to 1 day before event
Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.
Searching for a partner can be horrifically painful. But board games are always awesome. So what if you combined board games and finding a partner?
Picture this: You sit down for a night of games. A gaming concierge walks you through several games over the course of the night. You play classics you love and discover brand new games you've never heard of, playing each with a different group of fun singles. All while in a great establishment with plenty of delicious options on tap. At the end of the night, you give your gaming concierge a list of the folks you met that you'd like to date and a list of those you met that you'd like to just hang out with as friends. If any two people put down the same name as each other in either column, then your gaming concierge will make sure you get each other's e-mail address and you can coordinate a time to hang out.
Best case scenario: You find true love, discover some awesome board games, and make some new friends.
Bad case scenario: You accomplish only one of those three things, which is still pretty great.
Worst case scenario: There will be alcohol.
Before you decide to buy tickets, a few basics we should cover:
1) This event is for people ages 27-39. We also have an event for ages 21-32, an event for gay men and an event for queer women, all of which you grab tickets for here.
2) Refunds are only available to those who cancel with more than 48 hours' notice, in order to make sure we have enough time to find a replacement for you and keep the event well-populated. (Exceptions will be made for emergency situations on a case-by-case basis). After that, we're blowing the money from your ticket sale on something awesome and nonrefundable.
3) If we get to 24 hours before the event and still haven't sold five tickets for each gender, we will cancel the event (and notify you). When we have run this event in the past, tickets have consistently sold very well, so we don't expect this to happen. But we thought we should cover this in case it came up.
4) How many games we have and which ones we use will be based in part on how many people attend, so we can't tell you for sure what we'll have right now. But the goal is for all of them to be fun, light, easy-to-learn games. Selection will include games from both the something-you-have-played-before category and the something-you-haven't-played-before category. The games are also chosen because they often tend to spark conversation and leave room for chatting with new people as you play. All games will be group games, meaning you'll get a chance to meet a handful of people with each new round.
5) Desperately wish you could attend, but you have plans on this date or the tickets you want are sold out? E-mail email@example.com, and we will add you to our please-notify-me-next-time-you-create-an-event mailing list.
Meet And Date The HOTTEST Single Costa Rica Women | "AFA" San Jose, Costa Rica
Dating Peruvian Women | The Best Way To Meet And Date - Lima, Peru
Beautiful Latinas Seeking LOVE | Colombia, Barranquilla | Socials Dating Event
"A Foreign Affair" Singles Tour - Meet And Date Medellin Women At Medellin, Colombia
Bangkok, Thailand "A Foreign Affair" Social Event For Singles - Date Thailand Women