About this event
- 49 days 1 hour
- Mobile eTicket
Do you want to date, but fear heartbreak, rejection and regret?
Do you date but struggle with sexual brokenness, unrealistic expectations, and confusion?
- You could prepare to date like you prepare for any worthy endeavor: before. you. ever. begin!
- You could know if you're ready to date.
- You could confidently grasp both the purpose and goal of dating.
- You could follow a vision for dating that is inspiring and realistic.
- You could date and control your body in purity and honor.
- You could discern God's will about who to date and how to date.
- Dating could be a meaningful, God-honoring, life-enriching experience, instead of a minefield you had to tip-toe through hoping to reach the other side alive. With a mate. One you actually still like on your 50th wedding anniversary!
- Dating could be all that, and FUN too!
Is it possible? We think so!
Date Like You Know equips you with the understanding and perspective necessary for a successful dating life - hopefully BEFORE you ever fall in love. During eight weeks of class, we'll go through the Date Like You Know What You're Doing guide, preparing you to discern God's will for romantic relationships.
Check out class details below.
Michael & Julie Johnson with Future Marriage University have a blast sharing practical, Biblical truth about sex, dating and relationships. Through small group studies, speaking and social media they empower students and young adults to grow spiritually and date wisely so they can marry well.
- For YOUNG ADULTS 18 to 30. We offer a high-school class here.
- This is an 8 week class meeting 6:30-8:30pm every Tuesday night, February 6th-March 26th. Please ignore that Eventbrite makes it look like one event that lasts for 8 weeks.
- Class size is limited to 15 students.
- Date Like You Know What You're Doing is included with registration. Approximately 30 mins of reading from the book will be required weekly.
- Preview Night: Want to learn more about the class and FMU? We'd love to meet you at Preview Night! We'll review the class material and answer questions plus we'll give you 30% off registration for attending. Tuesday, January 30th 6:30pm-8pm. Click the "Reserve a Spot" tab above to RSVP.
- Check out who we are and what we believe and our ministry at www.futuremarrigeuniversity.com, or YouTube, Instagram, FB, and Twitter @fmuniversity.
- Scholarships available upon request.
- More questions? Contact Julie Johnson at email@example.com
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.